Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My pal Mari is a genius!!

I have a cricut – but it gets very little use. I did get SCAL (Mr Wonderful got it for me as a holiday gift!) and sold off almost all my cartridges. I have a friend named Mari and she is a scrapper extraordinaire! And she has a scraproom and a big cricut.

GEDC7917 She’s the one without the hat.

Our pages are at the opposite ends of the spectrum- hers are gorgeous and lavish and she will do 2 at a 12 hr crop. Me- I pound out about 40 and they are simple.

Well, she saw this cool project to make a carrying case for your cartridges. And she made it! Here are her photos. It is so cool! It uses snap on containers and plastic canvas. She got the totes at Joann’s using a coupon – how thrifty! – and it was a cinch to make. And it is expandable. She wrote on each cartridge to be even more efficient.

clip_image001

clip_image001[5]

clip_image001[7]

how cool!

No comments: