This edition: places I try to visit each and every day
- http://twitter.com/ - I like to talk to myself
- http://www.dilbert.com/ – because workplace humor is still funny
- http://www.sundrymourning.com/ – mommy humor
- http://www.handwritingworksheets.com/print-k/make-pk-dots.htm – for Nicolas
- http://www.curbly.com/ – kinda like craft windowshopping
- http://www.dudecraft.com/ – he finds the most amazing art
I also check these daily even though they are not updated daily. Wouldn’t want to miss anything.
- http://www.petroville.com/ – more funny mom humor
- http://www.metalia.blogspot.com/ – funny mom humor
- http://www.crookedbrains.net/ – cool art stuff
- http://www.bucket-o-joy.blogspot.com/ – real life friend
- http://www.billiesscrappetique.blogspot.com/ – real life friend
- http://www.dealseekingmom.com/ – shopping bargains
- http://asianaisle.com/- in case I wanna try something new
These are like train wrecks 0 I cannot look away!
- http://www.foundmagazine.com/ – I know I will see a picture of me on there one day
- http://peopleofwalmart.com/ – Gawd! I hope to never see myself on here!
- http://failblog.org/ – the strangest things!
Of course I check ebay throughout the day as well. Right now I am bidding on shoes for Nicolas, an air filter for the a/c, gold earrings for Mantha and am watching some Hello Kitty Earrings and a guitar t shirt (xmas gift for Nicolas).