Wednesday, October 14, 2009

scrapbooking recipes

recipe1

 

 I scrap my recipes in 8 1/2 x 11 format and keep them in a 3 ring binder in regular page protectors.

This garlic chicken was a favorite when I worked 12 hours on the night shift.

All my recipes have to be tried (and a success!) three times before I put them in THE BOOK.

 

 

 

 

recipe2

 

This Dill Dip is a hit at parties and the Dried Beef spread is AWESOME spread on bread or toast and is a MUST for Thanksgiving!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

recipe3

 

Roasted Sticky Chicken – I always make 2.

I NEVER marinate overnight and it is WONDERFUL!

We have even done it for Thanksgiving instead of turkey (which is over rated in my opinion).

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

recipe4

 

 

This is a recipe my mom wrote down so I just scrapped it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

##

No comments: