Thursday, September 17, 2009

cuties from ebay

So, I have been buying some Christmas stuff on ebay. I present to you – my latest finds!

!BT-1QZg!2k~$(KGrHgoOKjIEjlLmW!tGBKLQ)zHwFg~~_1   These little vintage ceramic girls have knit caps and “hair” bangs!!

 

!B(we(hg!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-CwEjlLlwwEDBKd7Cq,9W!~~_35

 

 

These are *so* cute and I now have more than 2 sets because i have been keeping an eye out on ebay!65e0_1

 

This kitten mini ornament is the exact one that was the first ornament I bought with my own money for my fist tree- also bought with my own money when I decided to start to buy 1 ornament a year – in 1982.

93starsonic

 

This records speech and you can lock it so it is not accidentally erased. It is from 1993 and I think they make neat holiday gifts. I love buying them on ebay (I never go over 10$ including shipping) and passing them on to teachers and friends.

fe44_35

 

 

This Tiger is from Avon 1993. There is a matching elephant and something else but the tiger is the one I have oodles of. He has the cutest face. Benefit: he is non breakable plastic!

 

This has been my Christmas mindset lately. I keep a running list on my computer every year and update it as I wrap gifts. So, I can see by my list who I still need to get some things for and who has enough. I am trying to stick to “Something they want, something they need, something to play with and something to read” for each kiddo.

No comments: