Thursday, January 29, 2009

I (heart) Sam’s club!

Sam’s has this thing called click n pull. love it!! I’ve used it for well over 6 years now. It is placing your order online and picking it up (or sweet talking your sweetie into picking it up on his way home!) the next day.

It is a little tricky to set up – you have to create grocery lists when you first start and it takes quiet awhile and you despair that the whole system is fatally flawed. But after that- easy cheesy! I can place my regular order in about 5 minutes.

For me, avoiding the temptations is the big plus. Not having the schlep a squirmy toddler though the warehouse is another.

I wish I knew of other places that offered this kind of service. On line shopping is great in alot of cities and I am sure it is the wave of the future but for now – I (heart) Sam’s click n pull!!

No comments: